Monday 21 July 2008

Mr. Postman, do you have a letter for me?

No, but bigger and better, a package!

My dear friend Andrew Chapin in L.A. sent me yet another box of surprises, filled with fun in various forms: A madonna postcard for my collection, delicious white-tip jasmine green tea, All-American Circus animal cookies, A Buddha Board, "Here There and Everywhere: My Life of Recording the Music of The Beatles" by Geoff Emerick, postcards with pictures from Yo Gabba Gabba (which Andrew is audio-engineering), homemade dog biscuits (that Singa went bananas over), an EP from Reeve Carney, and last but not least, the final mix of Jupiter's demo! So if anybody has a jones for a copy or two, I can now provide one of the best quality.


I've been collecting articles for a package for Andrew for a long time now, but I feel I can never accomplish his degree of creativity. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Jon said...

How about a small bag of dried fish?

Lady Grey said...

Yes please! send it now, and I'll pick it up tomorrow :)

Jon said...

Haha. Not for you, you can get it for your friend in L.A

Lady Grey said...

aaaah. I'll write it down ;)
tnx for tip!